Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday

Sorry all - I have been a bit rough.

I had a really busy week - then an over-the-top weekend (work!!), so I started the week over tired - then I think the cold got me and I have been fragile all week.  I closed early om Friday - and shut just after lunch on Saturday - I just could not cope anymore.  

having said that - it is bitterly cold - but we have no snow!  A few miles down the road there are huge snow drifts and cars stranded - we have nothing - one solitary flake drifted down this afternoon - not even anything on the top fells.  No idea why it seems to have gone all around us.

Anyway - I will try to do better next week - just let it warm up a bit P-L-E-A-S-E


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment