Sunday 31 March 2013

New mixed media work

I haven't shown you what else we did with Ester yet have I?  Gosh I have been so swamped lately - really trying to streamline the systems now so I get more time.


 I just love this.

I think I amazed everyone by choosing soft vintage colours - way off my normal - but I think it's good to be totally different and try things out - especially as Ester is so good at letting us let ourselves go.  Some classes make you do exactly what the project is and don't let you breathe.  These classes everyone creates something so different - and all the colours and layouts lead you on to try more different combinations and layouts.

That reminds me - I must book in for April - will do that now. 


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment