Saturday 9 February 2013

second life-ing

you have heard of second life - basically giving something a second chance to be used as something different.

I have discovered these wonderful  plastic crates.  I am giving them a good wash and sanitise - and re-using them as 'project boxes'.  They are just brilliant.  They are a good size - and nice and deep so that stuff does not fall out - and much stronger than seed trays (which I was using) - but being plastic they are still very light weight.

I am using them for the pencil rolls I am making so that they are not scattered all over the floor - and all the wedding favor orders now each have their own box so I can collect all the bits I need and make sure I am up to date.



cool eh?

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment