Friday 15 February 2013

New sewing project

These are the pencil rolls I have been working on for the past few weeks

They are really fab.  The outers are all made from oddments of wool tweeds that I was given - several patterns from bright, bobbly weaves, to light weight Camel hair - they are wonderfully touchy-freely things.  The inners are all from a Sanderson soft furnishings sample book - 100% cotton and all different.  There is a grosgrain ribbon sewn across the centre to hold the pencils and a nice long tail of ribbon to tie in a bow to close the roll.  All mostly hand sewn too!

I am dead chuffed with these.  I will be adding them to the shop as I go along and finish adding the ribbon ties.  I have about a dozen of them - but they are all individuals and can't be repeated.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment