Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shop talk

Delivery to sort out today

- we now stock Robin Double knitting wool - several colours already in stock.  It will take me a while to add more colours to the range so just let me know which colours you would like best.  You will find all the current colours listed under the Knitting & Crochet - yarn section

Plus - I have just picked up some of the new Do craft Chronology patterns.  Now I know I am not a huge Do craft fan = BUT - don't throw the baby out with the bath water :-)  - sometimes they get it right - and the chronology release this month is so on trend.  it's a really soft, gentle introduction to Steam Punk - and it's really usable for all sorts of projects - and very pretty

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment