Tuesday 15 January 2013

Shop Talk

Yes - it's been snowing - but it's all just wet and mushy really - no snowmen here.



So what we need is big bright colours to cheer ourselves up - and a new project to keep us amused ;-)



I have got you some more Mouseloft cross stitch kits.  Now these are just darling little kits with the thread - needle - adia (fabric) - and chart to keep and use again.  These do vary from very simple to quite challenging, so if you want advice on a simple one for a beginner just ask before you buy - I don't want you to be put off by struggling with one that is more advanced - after all - craft is supposed to be fun!




Also all ready to cheer up your day is the new range of Jenni Bowlin ink pads and paint dabbers - don't they look so cool.



the are made by Ranger so they are super dooper quality.  I need to open an ink pad so I can do some work with it to demonstrate - trouble is I can't decide which one I like best.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment