Thursday 17 January 2013

New Project

I finally got to make one of the Tando projects.  This is the small heart box.  I covered the 2 outer heart shapes with the new DoCraft Chronology papers - then I used one of the Jenni Bowlin paint dabbers - Chicken Feed to paint the inside and Fountain Pen for the outside bits on the side that were going to show.
This chipboard is fab quality - it took the paint beautifully.  I only used 2 coats of the dabber and it looks great.  If you want a brighter look to the finish - do the first coat in white paint - then add the colour coats.  The white will give a much more reflective base for the colour.  As I was do a 'grungy' look - I just dabbed the colour directly onto the board 


Then I used all sorts of bits and bobs to create a centre detail.  The die cut swirl behind everything - if you can see it - is metal - cool




Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment