Friday 11 January 2013

new knitting kit

The knitting project for January is a fab headband with a crochet flower detail.  This one is quite an advanced patter as you have to increase in the middle and adjust the patterned rib each side of it.  It was originally a pattern for a headband that someone else started to make up - but it was very vague and the decrease did not work.  I have re-written in in simple terms and made the pattern super clear for you.  Then I have added the crochet pattern that I use to make the flower broaches (see two for one - I am so soo to you).

It really is snug and cosy, and you can wear it all day - I just love mine.




The pattern to download is in the downloads part of the shop - and the physical kit will be available in the shop just as soon as I have installed the new printer (I fried the last one last week) - so cover your ears while I attempt that one ;-)


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment