Tuesday 18 December 2012

Shop Talk

This is the very last complete week before Christmas - and I am expecting to be quiet in the shop.  Let's face it - if you haven't made your cards by now - opps ;-) .  I only have a few more posts going live before Christmas as I want to get my stuff for the guys done as well.

I do still have several gift bags left - stuffed with crafting goodies - for a lovely gift for a crafter - and there are still some felt ornament kits that make a great stocking filler.

It's been a megga year for me as you know - and next year hold so much more I just can't wait.

I am going to take the whole of the Christmas week off from the shop and work from home.  I am going to re-vamp the website to include down loads.  These will feature not only projects to make with full instructions and templates - but we will be launching the Evsie's Flirty Fairies' range.  Digital images that have been drawn by Robin Grenville-Evans in his own style - fairies for grown-ups.  These are not your usual cutie little poppets - these gals have attitude!

I am also going to split the shop site into 2 parts with already crafted separate from the supplies - that side is more popular on line - so I am going to make it easier for you all to find your way about all the goodies.  As always - your feedback is welcome and much appreciated - it's so hard to proof read your own descriptions - and I need to know how easy you find it to use the site.

So my lovelies - thank you all for a fantastic year - and I wish you all a peaceful and creative Christmas break 


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment