Thursday 13 December 2012

Do You Stack Up? Challenge blog - #102 Christmas




* Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis



* $20 Gift Certificate


I had really sweet little angel from Wags and Whiskers.  I have had images from them before - and I find them really super to work with - clean, neat lines that print well and are lovely to colour.

I don't know about you - but I am getting just a little bit fed up of Christmas cards ;-) - so I made a pretty hanger instead.  I left the image fairly plain - just stardust red for her ribbons - a bit of very pale shading on her skin - and (although it does not show in the pickie) red iridescent H2Os on the wings which catch the light wonderfully.
The hanger is fun - Divine Twine in cherry and the new solid red - chain stitch crochet with a few faceted beads and a couple of bells

Do join us this week with something a bit different

Yours
kitten xx

2 comments:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment