Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas show


 It's my favorite show of the year tomorrow night.  Dobson's Jaguar Garage at Levens have their annual Christmas knees up to raise money for the Hospice.

It's a beautiful building and they take out all the posh cars and let local arts and crafts people take over - I say local - but people drive for 40 and 50 miles away - and that's a huge distance on our small country lanes.  I can't wait - there is always some new faces to meet and old faces to catch up with - and so many really clever people.  I have bought some beautiful things there (usually spend more than I take)

I only said to the goat at the week end that it has snowed for the past 2 years - last year was bitterly cold - freezing fog - huge snow drifts - i can't believe the weather forecast today saying the the snow is coming in tomorrow.  I must see if they can hold it a week earlier - it was mild last week ;-).

I am going to take all my Christmas stuff - cards and supplies- the last of the suncatcher kits and the felt kits - plus all the kitting kits (plus the new one).  Now if there is anything in particular you would like me to bring just let me know.  And I will see you all there


  Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment