Thursday 4 October 2012

Do You Stack Up? Challenge #92 - Warm Colours



* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis


*$15 Gift Certificate


* Winner's Choice of 7 Images

I used the super cool image Jack and Diane from Bugaboo - you all know how much I love Bugaboo images - did you know that they have a freebie every Friday too? - Gives you a great change to try out their images.

They have done it again with this super cool image for younger couples - I thought this could be a great image for a young couple either wedding- or moving in together - anniversary - just got pregnant.  There are not a lot of image for young couples about that are not over cutsie or soppy


Yours
kitten xx

3 comments:

  1. I adore your beautiful calligraphy! Fabulous coloring and perfect patterns. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pandy. Love this image and those gorgeous papers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fab card Pandy, that couple are so sweet! Lovely calligraphy as always!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment