Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday

Hi all - working today.

I have a huge order of wedding favours to get sorted,

I haden't realised how moch it had taken over everything - so I am in now to catch up and clear the decks for next week


 There is a wedding fair in the Westmoreland Shopping Center across the way - and the old goat is there promoting his quick portraits at parties - so I might as well be here and working rather than at home alone

There is a magician and lovely flowers - really pretty cakes - all sorts.  We didn't have anything like that when we got married - just the church and lunch out - don't think I could be doing with all the other paraphernalia - I don't like huge fusses..

Anyway - here we are catching up.

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment