Saturday 11 August 2012

Treats!

We have a Continental market in the main street today - loads of stalls with all sorts of goodies.  I treated myself to a French pastry


Bit of a reward for all my hard work yesterday.  We picked up an old hi-fi base unit on Monday at the Age UK warehouse and I painted it grey every night when the shop closed.  Yesterday I had the bookcases stripped off and the new unit put underneath everything.  It has made loads more space - and lifted up the shelves so you can see stuff better.  you need the steps to reach the top 2 shelves - but there is only stock for display there so that's ok.



Yours
kitten xx

2 comments:

  1. Your treat looks so yummy, and so well deserved! Love that fab bookcase!
    Hopefully one day, I will make it to your neck of the woods and get to see your shop, and share a cake with you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks delicious! and your store.. oh it's turning into such a beauty! i wish i lived near you so i could pop in!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment