Friday 17 August 2012

New project

I actually got a bit of time to make something for myself.  I needed a simple folder type thingie to keep my banking statements in

- So - I had the back heavy card piece from a 12" card stack.   scored it at 21cms so it would fit A4 with a pocket




Then I used a dabber all round the edges so I cout cut the patterned paper and have a plain border

 I cut patterned 12 " sheets to fit - I actually got to rummage through my own personal stash and choose something I really liked - I have been dieing to use this Circus theme paper since it came in (it's a graphic 45 - Circue).
 Now I can store all my bank papers so I can see them and keep it up to date


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment