Tuesday 17 July 2012

Shop talk

http://www.princesskitten.co.uk/shopfront/cat_499348-Tools.html2 quick  treats for you today.

First - I have Stickles glitter glue in.  It's no good - you just can't beat the original Stickles brand - HERE in the shop

Second - people have been asking for the magnetic clasps - you used to get them from Basic Grey.  These are no longer available - BUT - I spent ages searching on the web and now have some 65mm diameter - 1mm thick really strong magnetic clasps - I found a supplier that makes them - a magnet factory!!!!  These are really strong and you can easily just use  one on one side, with a brad on the other for most projects.  .60p each / £1.20 pair - I will add them to the shop - under TOOLS just got t find a photo



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment