Tuesday 26 June 2012

Shop talk

Am I good to you guys or what???


I have finally settled on the range of gems and pearls that I am stocking in the shop - oh - oh - oh - oh - oh!

Are you ready for this one - -

beautiful little half pearls - 3 tones of each shade in the pack make it a really cost effective way to grow your stash without being landed with tons of packets

 Each pearl has its own little adhesive spot - so no cutting off a long strip - don't you just hate it when the corners of the strip stick out and show?
All of these products are in the (newly re-named) section of the shop Gems, Pearls and Candi


As this is a first order I have only got 4 of each one to see how they go before I try the 5mm size - SO GET IN QUICK OR YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR MIGHT BE GONE


Gem selections - Beautiful strong, sparkly colours.

And in 3 sizes on each card - super efficient way to add extra dimension without adding extra cost
Again each gem has its own little adhesive spot - so no cutting off a long strip - much easier!!!



Use the point of your craft knife - or your pokie tool to cleanly and efficiently transfer all of these from the presentation card - onto your project


Gosh - I spoil you








Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment