Wednesday 2 May 2012

Srappers Delights

Scrapper's delights - SHOP
Scrapper's Delights - BLOG

I can't believe that we at this time of year again!  Exams and graduations - my son is taking A* and a re-take of something - I loose track.

This is an older image set from Scrapper's Delights - but it's the sort of thing you pull out year after year.  The thing that I love about digis is that you can always change them to give them a new look.  All the background squares are from 1 12" sheet - different sections had different patterns on it - so it all matched super.  I coloured the scroll and cap with Copic cool greys added a ribbon and made a tassel to match.

I love the way it turned out
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment