Friday 4 May 2012

Shop update

HUGE progress!!!

The electricians came in and did the safety check this morning - all fine - couple of bits they are going to do for me and a new lighting track coming next week for the window display.

More pickies
my work area starting to come together


 The display shelves and slat wall filling up.


Henry is taking to shop life like a duck to water - he loves it. I got him a super bed in TK Max reduced from £50 (yeah - as if!!!!) down to £20 (much better) - it's really think and warm.

I will be opening for the day tomorrow and hoping for a customer or 2.  From next week the shop will be open Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 4pm.  The IT guys are putting in the broadband at some point mid week - so I should be up and fully functional.

There is still tons to do - but I am going to plod along slowly and concentrate on each little area at a time


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment