Thursday 24 May 2012

Do You Stack Up Challenge #73 - A little bird told me



Last week was a real challenge wasn't it - we all had our brains worked with that one :-)

This week we are in a spring mood and we want to see the birdies

Meljen's Designs - http://www.meljensdesigns.com/
* Winner Choice of 4 Images


Robyn's Fetish - http://robynsfetish.com
* Winner’s Choice of 5 Digital Stamps



I had a 'free' week this week - meaning I did not get assigned an image.  I usually do use something from one of our sponsors - but this time I wanted to do something totally different - so I made a load of paper origami cranes and made them up as a mobile for my son - he loves it and actually has it hanging up in his room.

I will put this post right as soon as I get home on Thursday - I promise

Yours
kitten xx

4 comments:

  1. Great mobile Pandy - such a clever idea.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a terrific mobile! What a cool idea! My daughter would love this hanging in her room too. Fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mobile!! Super cute for a girl gift. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, Pandy. I love origami and this is a perfect way to showcase birds. That crane mobile better be hanging in your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment