Friday 27 April 2012

Shop update

Got my first proper letter at the shop today - the water rates!!!  - Welcome to shop life.

I edged all the windows with grey gloss - I really hate gloss work - but it had to be done.  It is much better- needs a second coat to finish it though.

Cleared the rubbish pile - 4 bin bags of rubbish they left me - and loads of really pretty new mugs which we can use though.  Then got the window all sorted - wood in and a couple of coats of paint.  Made up a sigh so people can see it's a new shop coming


I finished the back room - scrubbed the counter top and steamed the floor - now it is getting serious - started moving stuff in.

The old goat has been building my work bench this afternoon - came home and left him to it - quick bit of dinner to get ready.  The is a dog show tomorrow - I have decided not to go but hubby is - so no work on the shop.  Got to keep up wih my regular stuff

Sunday - the Art On The Prom season at Grange Over Sands starts - so we will both be out working there

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment