Good morning everyone! We hope you enjoyed last week's challenge. This week we're getting our Glitter or Bling on. So dust off your lil jars of glitter, Stickles or anything that blings :)
This week we have three sponsors:
Winner's Choice 5 Images
Winner’s Choice of 3 Images
$25 Gift Certificate
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
Glitter? - I can do glitter!!! I had this apple image from Hope Jacare:
- and I have to admit glitter? - apples? - ??? - then I started playing and I remembered the old folk song - and my good old Fiskers leaf shapes stencil - and there you go.
The apple 'charm' is solid glitter. I flooded the space with 3D glaze and covered with a rich red glitter to make it stand proud and look more solid. The leaves are cut out - embossed - inked - and then glittered. ~The red background has a heart die cut out of it and all those white specks are silver glitter in the card stock. Gems everywhere and a bit of holographic foil.