Tuesday 27 March 2012

Shop talk - weddings

Spring is here - aren't the lighter evenings wonderful?  I keep forgetting to get the dinner started because I don't realise what the time is ;-)

Beautiful weather means the start of the wedding season - so today I am highlighting a special personalised wedding card that I make.  I don't do elegant very much - but this really does qualify as elegant.  I can do it  in loads of different colours to match the wedding scheme - or just what ever you fancy

Contact me to order so we can get the colour and name details correct

Plus - for all you brides who are writing their own vows and would like something more special made of them - I will srcibe up your vows / poem as a scroll - usually costs £35 - chack out the special commissions area for past works


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment