Sunday 11 March 2012

Erica


I have had another busy week.  Sourcing suppliers (Zutter on board now), painting baskets for display and generally trying to get my desk up together and clear.  We are still just waiting for the contracts - it is so frustrating - that is all there is left to do.

I am also have been trying to get some samples made up for Grasmere Gingerbread wedding favours.  Did you know Centura pearl card have just changed their colour range.  There has been huge confusion about what has been discontinued and what is new.  The Baby Pink and Baby Blue are now Freash Pink and Fresh Blue - pretty much similar - but a bit deeper colour.  One of the Purples is now Deep Purple.  I think I have got it now - princes off a colour swatch direct from their site.  I am gonna miss the Lime Green and the Orange I can tell you - must get a load in.

I did get to this darling new teddy digi from Erica - baby waffles and make a card it. afternoon

Just how cute is this??

The layout is very simple really - the only trick is a very fine line of double sided tape around each block of pattern paper - then covered with glitter. - really pretty.  oh - and I added wobble eyes just for fun





Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. aww this image is adorable, love the colours you have used, i have something on my blog for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment