Wow - what amazing enteries we had last week - you all rock!!!
So many new blogs to check out - thank you all for joining in
This week we are getting all soppy with our theme. of -
For this week we have two great sponsors:
A FEW RULES
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
Wedding season is fast coming up on us - hubby is already well booked for the season. So this is a really useful addition to the wedding range - the image is from Birdie Brown. The card is actually A5 - but folded through the length to get a long slim card. This is one of my favourite folds and I have finally managed to source a supply of envelops for it so I can go back to making them.
All I did was to put the lover section of the card into an embossing folder to create a really quick and effective background