Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tuesday - Invite range re-launch

Here's a laugh for you.  I pulled the party invite range from the shop a while ago while I decided what to do with it.  Now I have decided to get a scrapbook as a sample book and paste in the ranges on pretty scrapbook papers - each style on a page - you know like the big wedding stationers sample books.

Anyway - I picked up an album for £8 in Cutting Edge Crafts sale (these guys are so good, fast and reliable - and no postage)

Then I picked up loads of scrapbook papers from David over at Craft Obsessions (such a nice company to deal with)

- I dug out all the old plans and samples
- -
- -
- and I am going to have to re-make the whole lot!

- my scribing hand has improved/changed so much in the past 3 or so years it's quite different.

This project will keep me playing for weeks ;-)

Now my poor little head is exploding with new ideas for designs - will show you when I start to get a grip on it all

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment