Friday 6 January 2012

Shelly's Image - Snow man set - out with the old - in with the new

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE
This wonderful snowman set has a tree with in - you know how cracker I am over trees
The hard part is the theme -you have to use something less than 1 month old.  Which is great for all of you that had crafting stuff for Christmas - the old goat got me a sofa for my flat.  Perhaps I should take the picture on that and say it's new!!!!

Little Artistic licence may have to come into play here!

The only new thing I have had recently was this stamp set.  It was free on a magazine - it's the reason I bought the magazine ;-)


I stamped the image - then masked it and inked the background (really must do a tutorial on that - I did remember to take photos).  Then I cut the trees close and shaped them.  I left the image plain so that it really stands out.  The quote is from Peter Pan - the directions to get to Never Never Land

Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment