Thursday 12 January 2012

Do You Stack Up? - #54 - Pink

Challenge #54 is all about

PINK

 



Our sponsors are :-


The Stamps of Life

Winner's choice of 2 stamps sets


Since I was sent a 2 stamps from Stamps For Life - I thought I would make 2 cards ;-)

I chose background stamps for a change so that I could practise my inking and collage techniques.  Isn't it great to be usiny wild colours again - yummie

The first is fairly straight forward - stamped and decorated.  I cut the card shape with an nestabilities die


Then I got more ambitious.  I stamped the background in 3 different colours - embossed with clear holographic powder - then die cut to get the heart shapes.

Yours
kitten xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. Love the hearts and the patterns looks really great.

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love heart stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Pandy - love the one with the hearts.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful!! I like the first one a lot, that background is great. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I love the triple hearts, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! The shaped "born to shop" card is fun and the zebra striped hearts are amazing! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just soo fun. i love the animal print and pink. it's so out of the box, and totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment