Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday Shop news

I am expanding the crafting supplies that I keep in the shop.

I have been accepted by Woodware (a huge wholesaler of really quality craft supplies) to be a stockist.  Everything I list is actually in my office sitting waiting to go to it's new home (I do NOT dropship). I will be stocking the more practical tools and ink products - ink pens - bit of card and paper - double sided tape and 'essenessial' type stuff.  Every week I will highlight an item that is newly arrived.  I buy in bulk and will be splitting the packs down so that you will be able to buy 1 book ring - 1 sponge - 1 spray mist - 2 sheets of coloured card etc - all at terrific prices.  I don't pay VAT (don't earn enough!!!!) so I don't have to add the 20% that the government takes, making my prices really competitive - and unlike big warehouse stockists - you will only get the stuff I have and do use, so you know it's useful! 

For my first product promotion -

I have just had a delivery of the most SERIOUSLY cute little tool / storage tote bags.  They are called brush buckets - but you could use them for anything really - tools - make-up - fill with bath samples as a gift (that would be fun).

You have to see this
Seriously - these little bags are super quality.  Made from a heavy duty canvas (several colours available) - the seams are bound for extra strength - good firm handles - and lined with plastic so they are waterproof
 
and the best bit - - £1.50 each
 
 
I picked up 10 from the wholesalers - but I can get more if they sell out


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment