Friday 30 December 2011

Shelly's Images - New Year

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE
Shelly has done us a muli-purpose New Year / wedding / celebration image.

I wanted a theme that you could send to just say congrats to a couple - for what ever reason

I cut out the 'glasses' and raised them - then added 3D glaze so that they shine.  The paper is the last of a wonderful one I have been treasuring for about 4 years now.  The castles and the fireworks are actually bright shiny silver and it's stunning.  The red matting is a holographic self adhesive foil - wish I could remember where it came from - I would love some more.


Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image.....

    Happy new year!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment