Sunday 20 November 2011

sunday

My dear friend Barbra Gray (Clarity Stamps) is listed in the 2011 crafting awards.

Please - please go over and vote for her - she has worked sooo hard all these years to finally be recognised and her work has incouraged and inspired me along the way.
VOTE HERE - only take you 2 minutes
Other great news - I have been accepted by Woodware Craft Collection for a trade account. 
- Wow the kitten feels all growed up. 
This means I can expand my range of supplies for sale from my site at a really great price for you.  I am not going to stock the stamps - but I will be able to get them on order for you.  I want to concentrate more on the practical tools side - and inks of course ;-)

So glitter pens - metallic pens - double sided tape - plain card - book rings (loads of book rings!!!) - ribbon - ink brushes and dabbers - the hands onn stuff I love.

Other news - kitten has been contracted by The grasmere Gingerbread Shop to make wedding favour boxes.  How cool is that?  They wanted custom made sizes to fit the size of biscuit/cake they make rather than the off the shelf standard.  No idea what the volume will be - but loving the idea.  The samples go to the photographer on Monday so today I am busy making up pristine colourful samples that will look super cool and get kitten loads of work ;-)

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment