Thursday 27 October 2011

Shelly's Images - Corn Harvest - tic-tac-toe

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE

This week we are working with the 'Corn Harvest' images

The theme we are using is a tic-tac-toe grid - and I went straight down the middle

Fall colours - Free - Digi
We don't have the candid corn in the UK - and don't really go mad over corn - the closest we have is Harvest Festival - and Harvest Supper.

Just to show you how versatile your digi images are - I used my corn image this week to make a poster advertising  for our local church Harvest super (we get our digis in advance so I did this a while back ;-) )

Just put the image into what ever word/publishing package you use and add your text.  Now all your posters will be sooo professional!

Do join us with this weeks challenge for tic-tac-tow on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment