Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday

The old goat is in Whitby at The Bram Stoker Film Festival.  If you are over that side of the country keep an eye open for him - he has a stall doing his quick portraits.

Now then boyz and girlies  -  -  -  -  what mischief can we get up to this weekend :;-)
First - enter the soxlets Halloween challenge - you have to use one of Ericas digis - but there are freebies to pick up

Next - I am not making a single gift range for Christmas this year (last year it was crochet broaches and bookmarks if you remember) - I am going to make a few different paper gifts and loads of gift boxes.
First - the tissue box.  This normally does the rounds as a cover for those tall square boxes - but the compact kleenex men's is a perfect size.  Going to make 4 - worked out the pattern on my hougie board yeah!

Then - Brilliant idea (and ALL mine!).  I have one of those magnetic panels to put on the car with my company details (free from vista print) and the old goat won't let me put it on the car - perfect for my creatable dies - and exactly the same size as Cuttlebug folder

Right - finally - loads to list in the shop and clear the backlog
Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment