Friday 14 October 2011

New toy - emmm tool

You know me - I am not one for gadgets and gizmos - but I have to confess that I have just bought a Hougie board.

I love making boxes and purses - and as I spend so much time on American sites all the instructions are for the Score-pal and Score-buddy.  I spend ages trying to work it out for my trimmer with the score blade in - and usually am out a bit - with the line not quite straight etc - etc.

So I invested in a Hougie.  The best place to get one I found was direct from the hougie site.  Much cheaper than Ebay or Amazon - and no postage.  Arrived beautifully packed by recorded mail in a couple of days - thanks Hougie.

So here we go - simple test tube box



I have great hopes of spending a couple of days next week sorting out all my box template notes and getting them into some sort of usable state!


Sharing this with
Cuddly buddly - Let's Keep Crafting - Amything but a card

This weeks $1 digi from Stretch N Bubbles is a darling little ghost


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment