Wednesday 14 September 2011

Odds and Soxlets

Erica has some fab new soxlets digis for you on her Odds & Soxlets site.  I have this darling Rosalie in the flowers and wanted to do something a bit different.

I left the image plain - just coloured the flowers and a bit of grass and added green half pearls to the flower centres

I folded an A4 sheet of card in half - then I found the middle of the fold - and I used a pair of compasses to draw a circle.

Then cut around your pencil line



That gives you a perfect half circle card

I took it a stage further and extra folds at the side.  I just fiddled about with a sheet of paper until I got something that sat properly on the shelf

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment