Sunday 11 September 2011

FOR SALE

Loads of rubber stamps listed on my site for sale HERE - I just want to clear them out

It's so strange - everyone being home all week end!!! - and I am home all next week

I have got loads done today.  I have almost finished my big clear out - added the stamps to the shop today - and I have got loads of those 'little' jobs done - plus a couple of new ideas which you will have to waut for . . . . .!

The prince starts 6th form tomorrow so I thought I had better be arround to send him off anf be home when hgets in.  In between I am goingto have my neck stretched and straighteded ( I go every 3 months) - really looking forward to that one (NOT).
Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment