Thursday 8 September 2011

Do You Stack Up? #36 - Texture

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack up?! We're so glad you can join us again. Our challenge for you this week is "Textures". There are lots of ways you can do this including embossing, adding fabrics, textiles, distressing... the possibilities are endless!


This week's Sponsors:


Love To Stamp
Winner’s Choice of 1 Little Darlings Rubber Stamp

Digi Doodle Shop
$10 Gift Certificate

Pizzazz Aplenty
$10 Prize Package


Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Jessica Santiago
Hi, my name is Jessica Santiago and I live in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico.  I have been happily married for 13 years and enjoy my professional life as Clinical Psychologist as much as my free time crafting, traveling and reading.  As many papercrafters, I have been playing with paper like forever and simply love it...I feel this is like magic!  In this creative world of endless possibilities, I especially treasure with all my heart all the wonderful friends I have known along the way.  Is great to share the same passion with so many people who value the simple things in life, the details, the creative trails.

Now get inspired by our Design Team!

A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
I had a stamp from Love To Stamp to play with - and I went nuts.  We are all focused on 'school' stuff at the moment.  Weather we have just finished (like us) or just starting - or off to uni - we all have memories.  So I made a sceapbook to suit the image.  You cant see it - but I used corigated card,  This is so much fun to use - it takes paint like magic, and I spliged and sponged all the autumn tone coloirs with a bit of bronze all over.  Torn papers - buttons - ribbons - peel offs - diecuts - wire - and ribbons - ribbons - ribbons - all add up to one fab skool album!!!

Yours
kitten xx

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic album Pandy - love all the embellishments and ribbons.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun book.. I love that little girl on there.. and the ribbon rocks.. :)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Pandy! I love the ribbons and all the details! It was great seeing this on the video too. Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great booklet Pandy, love all the ribbons and embellies
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! So many textures, great job. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This album is fabby. i wish i had one when i was going off to uni to collect memories. love our fun ribbons and it's really a fantastic gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment