Wednesday 24 August 2011

New Idea

I am not really sure where this idea came from - but it's been brewing for a bit now.  I do quite well with gift idea - boxes, pouches and money cards - and this is expanding on that really.
A purse to put those gift 'credit' cards that all the shops are using now.

I put a credit card (well - my son's phone card) on to a folded sheet of A4 and roughed out an out line - then kept cutting and refining until I worked out a template that will make this purse.

Inside
I can get 2 out of a double sided 12" square paper - which should be a good little number for Christmas and to keep in stock

another one
I like these - and I think they will evolve a bit before I settle on the final one - but it defiantly pretty's up the gift card
Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kitten I love this idea and they all look so pretty .

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment