Saturday 13 August 2011

NEW DT PLACE

I have been accepted onto a design team - how exciting is that?  Scrapper's Delight have welcomed me on board as one of their paper crafters.  This is a site that is all about digital works - scrapbooking - layouts - as well as blank images to colour that we are used to.  They are really pretty designs - modern and trendy images, full of character.

I am launching my new works with this card made using CU Rose Petal 1 - which is FREE HERE to enter THIS CHALLENGE.  There are 3 Rose Petals in the set so far - all very pretty.


 The challenge theme is - red - green - white.  I have always wanted to colour green skin - seen it about, but never had a go.  I just love it.  All the greens used are YG1X - light ones on the skin - darker ones on the dress.  Gives you a really tonal look.  The tiny flower gems are actually nail gems I get in a wheel full from a beauty wholesalers.

Now - you are going to have to bare with us as Janace is having to find a new host for her site at 3 days notice.  She is busy solving that problem so that the site won't suffer over the weekend.  When all that is done she will give me a profile etc on her site.  In the mean time I am just sharing all this with you and sending you over to have a look at her site.

I am really looking forward to having my digi experiance stretched - and I hope you will join me for these new experiments

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment