Friday 26 August 2011

Challenges

I WON A PRIZE!!!

How cool is that?

I have to hold my hands up - I am just hopeless at checking the challenges I enter - I just never expect to win.  Luckily - I know Helen (she had FMS too - so understands me!) - and she prodded me to say I had win - cool.

I had some credits to spend at

I got a sleeping teddy image - which I made a couple of memory pockets with


Inside is like this
 And then I used this seriously wonderful 'by the river' image - I just love the chilled. cool look of this image

I also have a realy cool fairy on a mushroom - which I haven't used yet - looking forward to that one too.  AS WELL as a fence and a bench (which I have wanted for ages) all for a tenner - how good is that?

So thank you to Elephantastic Challenges - and thank you to Crafty Sentiments - I am so chuffed.

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment