Tuesday 5 July 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

I found this lovely cup in the SHOP HERE - it comes as a pair - with or with out cream (yeah right as if 'without' was an option!!).

- and I really liked the big spots.


The cup is made quite big and cut out - copic coloured - the fairy paper and brad have been in the office about 3 years.  The cup is layered and shaped to give depth to the cream


Sharing with -
Allsorts - free and easy
Bugaboo - Anything goes for July
Digis With Attitude - Anything
Inspire Me Fridays - Are having a Linky party - new to me - but I think it means you can share anything

Yours
kitten xx

5 comments:

  1. Delightful card - saw it on Inspire me Fridys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card Hazel.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card.
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our July Anything Goes Challenge!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! It's the perfect combination of color and image!

    So glad you joined us in this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug.

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment