Friday 17 June 2011

Odds & Soxlets

This is my very first official creation for Erica Martyn's wonderful new collection of sock monkey's - at Odds & Soxlets.  Sock monkeys are a new thing to me - they weren't about when my son was a baby - I would get one for my little fidget - but I am sure he will pull it to bits.

Anyway - this is Blossom - from the new digi range due to be released soon.  I saw the folded arms and just thought of a big hug!

It is a very simple layout because the image is coloured with Copics - and quite bright - and I found some papers that are the exact match for her.  I raised her big huggy arms and the bow.  I colour the top layer and cut it out - then shape it gently on the back with an embossing tool so that the arms are more curved - then I use silicone glue, which sets to the shape, rather than raiser pads SEE HERE for more on that technique





Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment