Friday 6 May 2011

Friday

I tell you what - my weather theory is defiantly gaining more ground!

I was very tired and weary this morning - still awake about 6am and up at 8am though - and it was overcast and rainy.  I did do loads of kitchen cleaning (almost finished now), but I was really struggling to keep going.  Later this afternoon - when all the rain had passed and the sky cleared - and the sun came out - I was much brighter. 

I did not really do tons after lunch (good old fashioned beef and dumpling casserole - I made yesterday), because I was just so weary.  but, I defiantly picked up as the afternoon wore on and improved - and now I am fine again

And the morale is - life is odd!

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment