Tuesday 24 May 2011

Craft life

I love my crafting - I just love making things.  I have got to the point where I just do what I want with the end in mind and bumble about until it suits me.  I covered that little case the other week and today I needed a note book for the flat I am decorating - just something to scribblein.I did not want to go and buy one and the only one I had knocking about had been used several times over - so I covered it!

I wanted to use up some scraps (ever frugal) - so the spine is covered in one bit - than the front and back - then a thinner strip to cover the join.

It is all neatly tucked over to the inside - and the tag was in the bottom of my 'odds' box.

Super cool new life and look for an old note book

you have a go



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment