Tuesday 31 May 2011

Catch up

What an amazing couple of days at The Pencil Museum Keswick - they are such lovely people - I met the fabulous Tony Hogan - who is so kind and helpful - and I met another calligrapher - first one I have ever come across.  We had the most amazing chat - I so wish she lived near and could teach me!  I bought an amazing picture of giraffes from the wildlife artist Carole Ann Peart.  There was birthday cake, and clowns, and balloons - it was just the most wonderful weekend.

And they are going to stock a small range of my cards coloured with Inktense - how cool is that?

Then this afternoon - a huge box arrived from David and Brenda over at Craft Obsessions - wow - that is the icing on the cake - thanks so much guys

Now I have tons and tons of work to catch up with because I am out again next weekend

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment