Friday 8 April 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

It has been so glorious today - sun shine and clear skies - bring it on.

So in that theme - these hot sunflowers - could not resist - I jusr know it would layer up beautifly - in the shop HERE

I don't often scribe on patterned paper - it has to have the right sort of surface otherwise the ink feathers throung the paper and looks dreadful - but it is something I really must explore more.

I tried a some text on a piece of this scrapbook paper and it looked fine - so I looked up these words and scribed it up.

Really pleased with the way it has turned out and will experiment more

- so the moral of the story - try using pattern paper for your sentiments


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment