Sunday 17 April 2011

Album

This is a sort of experiment.  I saw a post on a zutter forum asking about albums with hinge both sides - and I thought hmmmm.

So frontcover is gate opening - hinged both sides
next page full size hinged right
then another gate
then hinge left
then another gate
and the back page

It's a bit of a fiddle getting al the pages in the correct place - but it's great fun.  I did it with a boy theme - all scruffed up in blue, green and brown - with some old rub-ons that have been knocking about for ages and a tag that I covered to match with a bottle cap embellishment (did you know you can flatten bottle caps in the cuttle bug?).

I have just put in a massave order to re-stock the shop with 'o' wires, but i can't get any of the larger sizes - I do hope Bind-it-all is not on the way out - I love it.

Anyway - if you want the measurements and a plan to copy this drop me an email and I will send you one



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment