Tuesday 8 March 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

It's all very well playing in my summer house all day - now I am behind with my Stretch N Bubbles stuff - opps.

Talking about the Summer House - as I have changed the colour scheme - my blue pen pot did not suit - so that is todays project - a super dooper new pen pot.  I got this idea from making my handbag gift box a few weeks back - same nesties cut shapes - but bigger - with a section inbetween for pens. I made 2 - 8cm x 3cm boxes and stuck them together because I like my pens to stay tidy.
 
Just as a side note - I don't add nearly as much bling when it's a project for me.  This really is for my summer house so I can chuck the tatty old blue one out.  If I was making it for the stall It would have loads more glitz - interesting that!!!!!
Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment