Tuesday 1 March 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

I picked up this teapot in the Stretch N Bubbles shop this month and it has a really Japanese looking cherry blossom on it.  I have some blossom paper that the old goat brought me back from the USA, so I dug it out.






The embossing folder is one of the Cuttlebug one that is a bit bigger that normal.  I cut around the blossom pattern in the backing paper so that I could pull it to the front one the embossed pattern card.  Then I drew round the edges of the petals to make them stand out more from the rest of the pattern.

There is a really pretty soft look to the card and the edges all blend together.

So off you go and find some pattern paper and cut round the shapes - see what happens

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment