Sunday 27 March 2011

Stretch N Bubble - summer tags

I had such a super little day yesterday - just buzzing about getting stuff done - it got too late for me to post.  So here is yesterdays post as a quickie before I use up todays bounec

Summer tag #2
This background is a new embossing folder - just could not resist the little ships.  There are several companies making embossing folders now not just cuttlebug etc, and there are some really super ones about (and much cheaper - I do think Cuttle bug had shot themselves in the foot only doing sets of 4).

The sandcastle is Stretch N Bubbles - HERE - made quite small and coloured with copics, then sprayes with Adirondac spray wash (I see they have just relaunched those - I have the original ones - lovely and messy).  I cut out and layered the front bit with the 2 towers for a bit of dimension .

Right I am off ro sweep a bit in the garden - have a great day all
.

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. ...makes me think of summer....and for the moment we have a LOT of snow.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment